Monday 7 April 2014

Challenge #130 week of 7th April 2014

If you cast your minds back to the beginning of March, when I was like a child on Christmas Eve with my NYC trip just in front of me, I told you that 3rd March was "I Want You To Be Happy Day". I had wanted to use it as a prompt but first came the priority of being inspired by meeting someone for the first time and then the Big Apple itself :-)

So it may be a few weeks late but this week, I'd like you to be inspired by I Want You To Be Happy Day!

A message to a loved one, a child, a friend, maybe even to yourself.

Now the funny thing is that I know I have made at least one layout for this day over the years - no doubt a message to one of my beautiful nieces - but for the life of me, I cannot track it down. Or even find one that resembles a connection to this day!

But because I don't like to leave you without a picture of some sort in any of my posts, let me share a couple of layouts I made for other happy calendar days (which may or may not appear in future prompts... just saying'!)

International Moment of Laughter Day

Smile Power Day

We'd love it if you shared your happy layouts over at our Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery (here) with the tag WM#130

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...