Sunday 3 March 2013

#79 Inspired by "Born to be ----"

Hey there!

I can (and want to) do a page like this for every member of my family... but since I've been so introspective lately, I decided to focus on myself. 

I searched pinterest for the right quote and came across the cutest print by Rachel {here}. That was my inspiration piece. I also tried a new technique I saw on 2peas - stamping with mists using a mask. It added the right flair of whimsy to my page and I adore it.


i wanted the focus to be on the words and I didn't want the page to feel overwhelmed, so I treated the photo to have a washed out faded look and printed the same photo twice. The second and smaller one then pulls your eye to the edge of the page, but the focal point stays on the quote. I love that.

I kept the embellishings really simple - just a few wood veneer accents. And presto!

What story did you tell this week? Did you dig deep or keep it light?

Can't wait to see.

xo,
Pamage

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...