Monday 24 February 2014

Challenge #124 week of 24th February 2014

I love to star gaze and wish I had more time (and patience) to spend outside on dark clear nights tracking the beauty that the night sky has to offer.

Pinterest source here
So, this week I'd like you to be inspired by stars or constellations or the night sky. The universe has no limit!

But stars are also a bit of a product trend at the moment and I've been using them more and more often - especially teamed up with gold. My Counterfeit Kit Challenge October kit (see here), named appropriately enough Stargazer, was full of star elements and hardly a page made from that kit didn't feature stars in one form or another - including the subjects. They can be so symbolic on so many levels.


We'd love it if you joined in this week and can't wait to see your creations to the Flickr gallery (here) with the tag WM#124.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...