Can I introduce you to my new baby?
Isn't he cute?
And doesn't he make the most amazing things?
And how about this pretty baby too?
Yes, ok, you got the idea! Today, I'd like you to be inspired by die-cutting. I have to admit that most of the time, I purchase packs of die-cuts. I especially love the Crate Paper sets - so full of scrummy items - such as this one below but there are so many choices out there today for us to create or use. I am determined to use my new baby for this prompt as I already have 200+ shapes in my Cameo library that are just too cute to ignore.
|Maggie Holmes Styleboard|
Here are a few ideas for what you could do this week:
- Use your electronic or manual machine to cut something pretty.
- Perhaps you have a pack of ready-made die cuts that you've been meaning to break open?
- A sticker sheet or chipboard?
- If all else fails, how about cutting out your own shapes with scissors!
- Make die-cuts the main design feature of your page
- Write about your love/want/need of a die-cutting machine
- Go to Pinterest (check out our board here Whimsical Musings ) and be inspired by a die-cut heavy design (such as this, this or this)
- Or join the Counterfeiting league and create your own set to match a collection pack.
I do hope you'll join in this week and upload your creations to the Flickr gallery (here) with the tag WM#123.