Sunday 21 April 2013

#86 inspired by foreign words

one solid prompt from Lisa, a little nudge from Paige Evans and her latest scrap-your-stash video using ribbon to peak behind objects and some of the cutest beach photos I've ever taken... and we've got ourselves a layout.

my spanish words were no-brainers at these are the few words my friend knows and uses. It was a fun way to scrap yet another beach layout for us. a good story to tell.


creatively I have been in a weird funk, so it was fun to watch this page come together and exceed my expectations for it. I created the heart with photos and added all my embellishments before i felt I needed to stitch over it. I am glad I did as I feel it defines this main feature of the page (even if it totally botched the stitching. 

 
 I love how the ribbon adds so much to this page without patterned paper.

i also added a bit of watercoloring to three sides to blend all the elements in better. How I missed my watercolors. It is a great way to customize a background paper.
 
thanks for joining along on another week here at Whimsical Musings. We hope you will play along. Gracias!

xo,
Pamage

1 comment:

  1. oh wow! you win this week. what a great page. the ribbon is great and the whole feel of the page is fantastic. I think this means you are back in business!

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...