Monday 19 December 2016

Challenge #242 - week of 19th December 2016

Christmas is almost here and I hope that by the time this post goes live, I'm more organised than I feel right now and everything will have been purchased, wrapped and maybe even posted to their intended recipients.

With that in mind, I'd like you to be inspired by presents.

Although not obvious at first glance, these bags were presents but I decided to write about what they say about me

This layout talks about my niece's love for a present that we sent here one Christmas - still a firm favourite I'm happy to say

And this layout is a literal interpretation of the gift theme, talking about this wonderful gift I received from our WM friend Lynnette.

Would you like to talk about your gift buying process? How you love to go out Christmas shopping or even how much you can't stand the full shops and now shop online? A favourite present or a worst one perhaps? How about a stand out gift for some reason - this might be the direction I take as I have a story I've been wanting to tell for a long time about a present that Father Christmas was unable to bring me one year. I this is is a very wide prompt and I can't wait to read about your present memories!

We'd love you to use this prompt and hope you will share your creations - there are now two ways to do this!

You can either upload your layout into the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#242 or you can post it in our Whimsical Musings Facebook group. We've decided that we'll save albums for special occasions so just load up your photo to the group with the tag WM#242 in the write up text so that we can find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...