We had a recipe a long, long time ago (WM#7 to be precise) but it was a little different so I don't really think this is a duplicated prompt.
This week I'd like you to be inspired by this scrapbook recipe...
Musings À La Whimsy
- (makes one page)
- Pre-heat the printer to print two photos
- Take 4 different sheets of paper
- make sure to add in something old, a dash of something new and at least one pocket page card
- Fussy cut an element and add to the mix
- Stir in at least two different types of other embellishment
- Layer up generously
- Top off with pre-prepared photos, cropped according to taste
- Season with a sprinkle of ink/mist/paint to achieve desired effect
- Optional:- extra seasoning can include sequins, enamel dots or puffy elements
- Title your creation with one large and one small alpha for that personal, finishing touch
- This is the perfect accompaniment to time alone with a beverage of your choice.
Enjoy and have fun!
|Just so that there's a photo in this prompt! Here's my Delia Smith Buttermilk Scones - they will no doubt feature during the week we really have a "recipe" prompt!|
We'd love you to be inspired by this prompt and hope you will share your creations - there are now two ways to do this!
You can either upload your layout into the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#214 or you can post it in our Whimsical Musings Facebook group. We've decided that we'll save albums for special occasions so just load up your photo to the group with the tag WM#214 in the write up text so that we can find it.