Sunday 23 December 2012

#70 Inspired by Lists - Guest Designer

This week we were lucky enough to have Tara Mesonides join us in designing for this challenge.

I will jump right into her fantastic layout and what she had to say about her process. I am sure you will enjoy it.

*****

My list....I have a bucket list at least a mile long. I love it! There are so many things I want to do, see, and accomplish. So, I will continue to make my list and check twice. In my 39th year...as I approach the big 40...I have some items that have moved to the top of my list.  In capturing them, I created this page and had so much fun doing so!



The This Is Me title was fun for me. I used sticker felt and cut out with stencils which is way out of my comfort zone. I enjoy using different papers in many of my layouts and this one is no different. The contrast of pink and blue was fun for me and kind of symbolic of my personality of being a very "outdoorsy" yet feminine person.

*****
Lisa and I both love this design and direction to take the prompt in. We can both appreciate Tara stepping out of her comfort zone to create something for her girls to get to know her better. I particularly love the girly yet outdoorsy elements. Well done, Tara.

This is probably something we will incorporate more of in the coming year, so look forward o seeing other guest designers featured on our blog.

Have a very Merry season.

xo,
Lisa & Pam

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...