Sunday 30 October 2011

#11 Inspired by past frogs and the hope of princes

This week Pam challenged us to think about Prince Charming or maybe the lack of! Pam's still looking for her Mr Right and it got her thinking and therefore, us too!

So she prompts us to create a layout inspired by the quote:

"You have to kiss a lot of frogs in order to find your Prince."

I had so many ideas for this one. I could have made a dozen different layouts with different journalling starting points. I thought about it all week. What I had always thought I wanted. Who were my ex's. What they had in common. Who I was in those days. Who I am today. What have I discovered since I got married. There's a lot to say and this is a prompt I will be returning to over and over again.


In the end, one thought kept coming back to me. A line that seemed to be ever present. And one that sums up what happened to me when I met my husband over 13 years ago.


I created my layout around this and kept the title as the journalling. There was nothing more that needed to be said except, "Sometimes you don't know what you're looking for until you find it."





Too smushy? Hope not!


I'm looking forward to seeing what Pam comes up with - I'm guessing it will be more soul searching than mine might have been but I really intend to return to this at a later time. When I do, I'll link it up.


We are so excited that we seem to have some readers who are interested in joining us! Looking forward to seeing who creates this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...