Monday 18 March 2013

Challenge #82 week of 18th March 2013

Welcome to your new home Pam! We all hope you will be very happy with your new cosmopolitan lifestyle!

I've had some sneak peeks of her new home and it's lovely.

And off we are on another week's creative adventure.

I hope you know that I try to always have a bit of a story on my pages. Sometimes it's out in the open but sometimes, it's a bit more tucked out of the way. Sometimes only I know it's there. It's my little secret.

So that is my prompt this week. Go hide your journalling! Maybe you'll go the regular way - pockets, tucked behind the photo, slipped under the papers, slapped on the back of the page. Or you might get a bit more crafty (in both meanings of the word) and find a new way to hide it but it's still there. A little translucent pocket perhaps, a flap under the photo, a letter in an envelope, even coded (too much hard work for me but I know there's a few of you out there who might go the extra mile!)

Here are a few of our recent pages which could qualify for this prompt for a bit more inspiration:

A vellum pocket shows you that there is journalling to read but the confetti also in the pocket gives the words some protection

The brown paper bag covers up the journalling strip completely but the stitched tab gives an enticing peek of what might be inside

Partly visible, partly hidden behind the photo, the tab gives a clear instruction

My closed up doily envelope really keeps these words under lock and key 

I'm going to ask Pam to connect up one or two of her pages here too. :-) I'm sure she will wow us with her creative hiding skills!




So, get going and cover up those words. Don't forget to share over at Flickr with the tag WM#82. Can't wait to see what you make.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...