Monday 25 February 2013

Challenge # 79 - week of February 25th 2013

Hey there cutie, welcome back. I am so glad you've decided to stop by again and join us for another week here at Whimsical Musings.

I rather enjoyed Lisa's prompt last week, getting us to dig deep and find a story to tell rather than inspiration from product, sketch or trends. I love those prompts too but it's really mostly about the stories for me.

So, I will attempt to dig out another story or two from you this week. As yesterday, February 24th would have been my momma's birthday, I have been thinking a lot about life's purpose. Deep, I know.

Don't worry, I won't try to get you to define the purpose of life on a scrapbook page, but rather I want you to think about one thing you (or your chosen subject) was born to do. This can be simple, fun, trivial or deep.

You can choose to tell the story of how your dad was born to change the world of medicine or how your mom was born to bake. You can turn the microscope on yourself and tell us what you were born to do. You can be cheeky and cute and scrap your children's messes with the title "Born to wreak havoc!" or a sweet new infant's photo with "Born to make us smile".

Whichever way you take it, be inspired by and scrap the phrase "Born to ____". Think about how fill in that blank for your ancestors, yourself, your children & pets or someone close to you.

Have a little fun pondering life's purpose this week and make a page in the process. Can't wait to see what you come up with.

xo,
Pamage

ps: sorry this post didn't have a photo as I didn't have anything to include.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...