Wednesday 12 July 2017

Challenge #265 - week of 10th July 2017

10th July marks "Don't Step on a Bee Day" which I was reminded about on Facebook by the Royal Mail who posted photos of some gorgeous stamps they had released in 2015 (find the post here).

I'm hearing more and more about the endangered status of the humble but oh so important bee and therefore...

This week, I'd like you to be inspired by bees.

Many many years ago, the very first Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit I played along with featured bees and I made a very bulky but sweet layout using the print outs that had been included on the blog along with the inspiration.

I really need to redo this layout - love the photos, love the sentiment but it's waaaay too bulky!

Bees featured on the BasicGrey paper which I know that I've used at least once.


Maybe you have a story to tell about filling your garden with bee-friendly flowers or your own attitude to the problems bees are facing at the moment. Do you have bee hives or is this a dream you have that could be captured this week? Or maybe you just have some bee-themed product you could use on your project.

Whichever way you see the inspiration this week, I'd love you to tell us where it took you. If you'd like you can share your layout with us over at the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#265 or you can post it in our Whimsical Musings Facebook group again with the tag WM#265.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...