Monday 6 January 2014

Challenge #117 week of 6th January 2014

Welcome back and I hope you all had a wonderful New Year celebration and are ready to tackle another year of whimsical, inspirational prompts. We love seeing you here and hope to engage with you more in 2014.

I have been creating and intend to try to get back on track with creating layouts using my own prompt here at Whimsical Musings - let's see how that goes! :-)

There's a lot of internet chatter about the Pantone colour for 2014, Radiant Orchid and I just did a search on Pinterest and there are pages and pages of gorgeous images (see here) with this fabulously rich, vibrant shade.

Pinterest source here


Now, I'm not a big fan of purple but even I find myself drawn to Radiant Orchid so I'd like to challenge you to be inspired by it in some way.

Use the colour itself - a lot or just a little; look at the images on Pinterest; make a page about colour; make a page about trends. Whichever direction you take, this is an on-trend tone and I'm sure you can find some inspiration in there somewhere.

I hope you will share your layout or project with us over at our Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery (here) with the tag WM#117.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...