Tuesday 27 December 2011

Late!

Hi there everyone.

Yes, I'm predictably late on two counts.

First, I haven't yet managed to get to Pam's last challenge - to use our scraps. I had every intention of getting to it, but the holiday week overtook me and somehow, I never made it back to my scrap table.

I did take a photo of the scraps I had leftover from WM#18 as I don't generally let the table get piled up. So this is what it looked like when I had finished the last layout and as luck would have it, I'd left it there overnight. Usually, I tidy everything right away but on that night, it was too late and I was too lazy. But here you go.


Now, I just can't have my table all messy before I start something new so I then tidied it all up like I do every time! Every single item goes back where it belongs and then I can breathe more easily when I come to create next time around. I kept all the scrap stuff shown here together though so that I would be able to come back to it and create. But this is what I had when I'd finished.


Ah, that feels better!

Now, I have every intention of getting to that scraps layout either today or tomorrow so check back soon for more!

And second of all, I know that I am late for Challenge #20. Because I'm now two days late, I've decided to get it ready to go next Monday (2nd) and it can be our first challenge for 2012. I hope that's ok for everyone and I haven't messed up Pam's plans for her challenge - if so, Pam, let me know and you can go first ;-) - but I think we all have enough to be getting on with this week!

In the meantime, I hope you had a wonderful Christmas and are enjoying the time with friends and family. 

I'll be back again within the next 48 hours!

1 comment:

  1. I noticed a huge difference to my productivity when I tidied up after every session. With my Chronic Fatigue I find it difficult to scrap if I have to start by cleaning up. Sometimes I leave it until the next day if I am too tired but I try to do it (or get someone else to do it for me if I am too sore/tired) within a day.

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...