Monday 25 November 2019

Challenge #340 - week of 25th November 2019

I've talked before about changing my attitude to November a few years ago and now I see things far more positively. We have many blue sky days and the sun shines more often than it did in the past. My feeling is that autumn comes later than it used to and the rainbow of beautiful falling leaves has shifted into November. When I was a child, November was definitely winter but these days I feel as if autumn is somewhat at its best.

So I decided to find us a happy, bright, autumnal colour scheme for this week to show you what I feel when I think about this special month.

Be inspired by the "November Rain" colour palette which I found over at colour-hex.com

November Rain colour palette here at www-color-hex.com
It's less easy to come up with a list of ways to interpret a colour prompt but you can definitely think about different amounts of each shade, turn the volume up or down on the tones of each colour or focus on just one or two. Think about all the ways you can bring these colours together - paper, embellishments, alphabet, even the colours in a photo.


Whichever way you decide to go, I really hope you'll share. It would be great to see what you make.  You can connect with us in our Facebook group here. Tag your entry with #WMXXX (with the number of the prompt instead of the XXX) so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken.


Have a great day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...