Tuesday 24 July 2018

Challenge #297 - week of 23rd July 2018

Is it hot where you are? We're suffering from a really long, hot heatwave here in Europe and honestly, I'm melting! I can manage some days of 30°C but weeks? Not so much! All the grass is parched brown and unfortunately there's a high risk of forest fires or even just field fires.

So the lure of all things cold - drinks, air conditioning, salads, water or ice cream - is definitely on my mind.

And therefore, while I was wandering around the newsagent shop at the station, this magazine really caught my eye. It's something that I use in my job as it's a publication for German learners of English but I was impressed by how modern and fun they've made this issue.

This week, I'd like you to be inspired by this cover design.



There's a lot to love here - the colours, the patterns, the individual shapes, the font in the middle there, the overall layout, the fact that it's ice cream! Take any of these for your inspiration and go for it. Summer layouts here we come.

I hope you can find somewhere to take this this week and that you'll share! You can do that in our Facebook group here. Tag your entry with #WMXX so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken. 

Or simply tell us in the comments where to find you... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...