Monday 11 June 2018

Challenge #291 - week of 11th June 2018

I was perusing FB the other day and saw a beautiful layout featured on Pebbles Inc which I then tracked down to their blog here. Such a gorgeous, soft, pretty layout based on a  sketch by Sketch Savvy - find their blog here

I didn't realise that they had a monthly sketch challenge and realised that it's quite some time since we did a sketch here. I love a good sketch and Sketch Savvy seems like a great sketch site even if they seem to have stopped a year ago.

Therefore, this week I'd like you to be inspired by this Sketch Savvy sketch #179.

Sketch Savvy blog - sketch #179

Stay true to the sketch, turn it, flip it, mirror it or swap out photos for other elements. The sketch was originally used for a Disney layout (spot those Mickey ears there behind the photo) but you can do whatever you want to make it your own. I love the way sketches give me a starting point that I can use as it is or really stamp my own design on.

It would be great to see your creations in our Facebook group here - we love it when you share so please don't be shy! Tag your entry with #WMXX so we know exactly which inspiration you've taken. 

Or simply tell us in the comments where to find you... :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...