Monday 24 October 2016

Challenge #234 - week of 24th October 2016

There are some prompts that just need repeating. But of course, I don't want to literally repeat them. More the timing of the prompt means that a similar type subject is needed, such as Christmas, New Year, birthdays and yes, autumn.

Looking back at the list, I can see that we've had autumnal colours schemes and mood boards (WM#1, WM#60,  WM#138), there's been Oktoberfest (WM#188) or even turning the clocks back (WM#189) but what about that most typical symbol of this time of year? Leaves.

This week, I'd like you to be inspired by leaves.

I took these photos just last week and they literally make me smile - hence my recent use of the hashtag #watchmesmile. Every. Single. Day.



Now, as you can imagine, I've recorded my love of autumn very often. Perhaps too often you might say. But I just can't resist those leaves!

Here are just a few.






As always, I think there are a few ways to interpret this prompt. You can go literal and talk about how you love this time of year with all the beautiful coloured leaves - I'm sure many of you will have stories to tell of kids or dogs playing in leaf piles or how about the work it takes to clear your garden of all those beautiful leaves. You could use some leaf designed paper, or leaf elements. You could take a symbolic photo of one particular fallen leaf such as in my first layout here and talk about it. I've already got a layout to share with you on this prompt and i can feel a layout using the leaf photos I've shared at the top of the post...

Where will the falling leaves take you this week?

We'd love you use this prompt and hope you will share your creations - there are now two ways to do this!

You can either upload your layout into the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#234 or you can post it in our Whimsical Musings Facebook group. We've decided that we'll save albums for special occasions so just load up your photo to the group with the tag WM#234 in the write up text so that we can find it.

2 comments:

  1. Such lovely varied inspiration. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all those layouts Lisa. You are certainly an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...