Saturday 19 March 2016

#175 inspired by graffiti

I do work through the Whimsical Musings prompts. Just not quite at the pace that I used to. And sometimes I forget to post :-( But I'm trying harder to be better.

But this is a layout I made a few weeks ago using this wonderful Instagram steal from my sister's stream (note to self: find out the date of the photo for my records) featuring my gorgeous nephew and three of my nieces. I adore how cool they all are and the colours in the graffiti covered wall behind them are a fabulous backdrop. It was only after I'm made it, that I realised that it would match the Whimsical Musings prompt WM#175 - inspired by graffiti.

This is layout #1 from my March Counterfeit Kit Challenge kit, Tangent and I was happy to combine these bright colours with the more monochromatic embellishment elements of the kit. I know the airplane vellum paper might seem a bit random but I think it somehow represents the future these children have in front of them.




Did this inspiration give you any ideas for layouts of your own? We'd love to see if you do.

Don't forget that there are two ways to share:

Tag your photo with the challenge number WM#XXX so that we can find them. You can find all the previous prompts on the blog - more than 200 inspirational ideas to get you scrapping.



2 comments:

  1. What a perfect photo for that prompt! It's nice that you can keep up with your family and get access to photos through Instagram. I have been known to "borrow" pics from my girls' feeds.
    I think the airplane vellum was a good touch - it fits in with the randomness of the graffiti. Very fun page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adore the photo! Love how well the bright pps play off of the wall & especially how your journaling is on a busy pp. Fun to see the older kiddos string a pose while the younger are still oblivious to being anything other than themselves!

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...