Monday 10 August 2015

Challenge #180 week of 10th August 2015

Wow, prompt #180. That's an awful lot of ideas, inspiration and sharing. Don't forget that you can always go back and find all our previous prompts to inspire you by clicking on the "Whimsical Musings Past Prompts" tab at the top of the page. It's always great to see those older ideas given a fresh airing.

And I'm already starting to think about how to celebrate our 200th. That definitely calls for a celebration - and as luck would have it, it'll be right before Christmas. Let's see how that pans out.

But for now, let's concentrate on today's challenge.

I had picked up this leaflet from Starbucks a long time ago. It's in English so I didn't find it here - I'm wondering if I actually brought this back from my New York 2014 trip. Anyway, I discovered it in the side pocket of a handbag I don't use very often and remembered that I had picked it up to use here on Whimsical Musings.


But I didn't want to use it just as a well-designed leaflet for the inspiration. Rather I was more interested in the infographic.

Isn't it fun? I love all those pretties lined up and repeated and reflecting the topic perfectly.


So, this week, I'd like you to be inspired by infographics.

Just a quick search on Pinterest brings up thousands and thousands of ideas (try this search here) and I know that I've seen several scrapbooking takes on this idea - one from Lisa Dickinson springs to mind.

On Lisa Dickinson's blog here

Whether you take a literal take on the Starbucks infographic in some way or create a looser interpretation, be sure to link up over at the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery with the tag WM#180.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...