Monday 20 July 2015

Challenge #178 - week of Monday 20th July 2015

This morning, our sweet Whimsical Musings friend and inspiration, Pam, sent me some wonderful photos taken over the weekend at her family reunion. They made me smile because they were full of happy smiles and lots of fun and it reminded me that I tend to spend time with my people individually rather than in a whole group!

And that got me thinking that my UK family is now spread out all over the place - with me and my brother living outside the UK at the moment and other siblings no longer living in my home town. My mum definitely misses us all! I consider my reunions when all five siblings and partners and the children in the next generation come together in one place with my mum - obviously, for many of you it will be a wider mix of people including aunts, uncles, grandparents, cousins etc. Living abroad, the likelihood of my German and British family coming together is now only for our "round" birthdays and I don't want the next one of those to happen too quickly, I can assure you!

This photo was the last time we were all together, celebrating a special birthday for my sister. I tried scrapping this photo once before and then took the layout apart as it didn't work for me - maybe this is the week to try it again.

Not the best photo in the world but wonderful happy memories for me!

So, this week I'd like you to be inspired by family reunions.

You don't need me to tell you that there are many different ways to take this prompt!

As always, we love it when you share your creations over at the Whimsical Musings Flickr gallery and don't forget to tag it WM#178.

You can find past prompts in the page tab at the top of the page incase you want to get inspired by one of the other 177 prompts you can find there!

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...