Monday 24 March 2014

Challenge #128 week of 24th March 2014

A lot of the ideas I get for upcoming prompts come from things I've been doing or thinking about recently. Maybe posts I've written on my own blog, or challenges over at the Counterfeit Kit Challenge, or even a technique I've recently tried out or been asked to do.

So this week is inspired by a set of layouts I recently made for the UK's The Scrapbook Magazine.

I needed to make three layouts featuring hidden, interactive, pull-out elements to hold extra photos or journalling etc. It was tricky to come up with three different techniques but in the end, was happy with the results and I'd like you to give it a go yourself this week.

Be inspired by a method of incorporating more on your page using pull-out elements.

To give you an idea of what I mean, here are the three layouts that were featured in the magazine.







There's so many ways to get interactive on your pages - can't wait to see what you come up with. We'd love you to share your creations over at our Flickr gallery (here) with the tag WM#128.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...