Monday 14 October 2013

Challenge #106 week of 14th October 2013

Keeping it short and sweet today, my fellow scrappers with this week's creative challenge.

I spent some time sorting some of my stash this weekend. I have a bag in the corner of my room into which I throw in any items I don't necessarily want any more and when it's FULL it'll be handed over to my niece. She goes crazy for all that glitter and I bet you know that there's a lot in there already.  But back to my de-stashing. I went through some of my baskets, the paper trays and several random boxes of bits and pieces, sorting, throwing or reorganising, only to come across this pile of beauties - transparencies.




Yes, you've guessed it, I'm challenging you with another product prompt this week - be inspired to use transparencies of some sort of your project this week.

There's lots of new, trendy photo overlays and loads of small transparent elements out there right now so you could go modern and trendy, or you could do what I'm going to do and go retro and fish out some of those Heidi Swapp, Hambly or Rusty Pickle to find a home for.

I have created lots and lots of gold layouts for last week's prompt which I will load onto the blog and our Flickr gallery really soon but in the meantime, don't forget to share what you have created.

1 comment:

  1. ahhh....this may work out perfectly for today's LOAD black and white challenge.

    ReplyDelete

We <3 comments!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...